[LIBRARYDIR] Professional Engagement Opportunities for ACRL 2021

Bates, Aryana Aryana.Bates at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Jul 22 12:36:45 PDT 2019

Michael
thank you for sharing this information.

All
I've added this to the summer LLC agenda as an item for discussion.  It seems to me that we should represent.  Perhaps we can strategize how to do so in an organized way.

Aryana Bates, MLS, PhD

Dean, LETS (Library<http://libguides.northseattle.edu/welcome/instruction>, eLearning<https://erc.northseattle.edu/elearning-support-faculty>, TLC<http://webshares.northseattle.edu/tlc/abouttlc_staff.shtm>, SMC<https://libguides.northseattle.edu/StudentMediaCenter1>)

North Seattle College

aryana.bates at seattlecolleges.edu