[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Leganto Introduction for WACTCLC.docx

Christie Flynn CFlynn at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Jul 30 10:13:10 PDT 2019

In preparation for our discussion of Leganto at LLC/ELC next week, here is a one page summary and some links for your perusal.  We will have plenty of time for questions and discussion after a very brief overview/demo.  There will be several people on hand from ExLibris, WACTCLC, eLearning, and library to answer a variety of questions.
Thanks!

See you soon,

Christie Flynn
Dean of Library and Learning Resources