[LIBRARYDIR] Local group at TCC for next week's meeting

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:10:41 PST 2019

Great! Here is the parking pass for those attending here at TCC.  We'll be meeting in Building 12, Room 110. That's not in the Library but it's a nice, cozy room for such a meeting. Here's a map to campus<https://www.tacomacc.edu/_attachments/about/TCC_map.pdf>. See Julie, Erica, and whoever else would like to attend on Friday. The capacity is 10.

Candice