[LIBRARYDIR] Tomorrow's LLC Meeting

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu Feb 21 16:58:04 PST 2019

Good Afternoon LLC,

Just a friendly reminder that our online meeting starts at 8:30 am Friday morning. I will try to be logged in at around 8:15, so we have time to get set up and ready to go in our online meeting space.

Candice Watkins has done a wonderful job of customizing a Best Practices for Online and Hybrid Meetings<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bKYQtPGE1w8_iojxd3qpJnfrH2oKTKr7L-9UXeKsMjU/edit?usp=sharing> document for us. Please take a moment to review it.

The AGENDA<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zkLr29YpsHM7pzinGhcpKXG9YyKQP3OEkgbeP2ahCpA/edit?usp=sharing> is about as final as it's going to get before our meeting. If you have time, I encourage you to come prepared by reviewing the various documents linked in the agenda. Don't forget to take a moment to update the Around-the-Table<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rd_a0CP7fowzHi_CqdOBN_vpft2-sxX7SVwuLHY7Adw/edit?usp=sharing> document with your library's latest activities.

I look forward to seeing you in the morning!

Warmly,

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Communication Studies, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662

I am listening to How the Light Gets In<https://lowercolumbia-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=LCCOL_ALMA5199032750002815&context=L&vid=LCCOL&search_scope=EVERYTHING&tab=default_tab&lang=en_US\\lcc.ctc.edu\reroute\Staff\mharbaugh\Academic%20Master%20Plan> by Louise Penney
I am reading Creating a Service Culture in Higher Education Administration<https://lowercolumbia-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=LCCOL_ALMA21103068920002815&context=L&vid=LCCOL&search_scope=EVERYTHING&tab=default_tab&lang=en_US\\lcc.ctc.edu\reroute\Staff\mharbaugh\Academic%20Master%20Plan> by Martinez, Smith, & Humphreys