[LIBRARYDIR] FAQ, OER and Low-Cost Labeling Implementation

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Thu Dec 5 16:47:49 PST 2019

Hello!

Thank you for the insightful questions! We have compiled some of the most frequently asked questions regarding implementation of the OER and Low-Cost labeling policies (Direct URL: https://tinyurl.com/oer-label-faq). If these FAQs do not address your questions, please let us know at bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu>. We will continue adding more questions and their corresponding answers to this list.

FAQ, OER and Low-Cost Labeling Implementation<https://tinyurl.com/oer-label-faq>

Thanks again!
Boyoung

[sbctc logo]Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.
Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education
Openwa.org<openwa.org> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>
bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> |360-628-3549
Texts Welcome!