[LIBRARYDIR] FW: [SPARC] Bookstores oppose Cengage/McGraw-Hill merger

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:42:21 PST 2019

FYI.

[sbctc logo]Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.
Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education
Openwa.org<openwa.org> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>
bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> |360-628-3549
Texts Welcome!