[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Website Question: Liaisons

Jennifer Dysart JDysart at greenriver.edu
Tue Aug 13 13:47:29 PDT 2019

Greg, here's a good start of our reps from LLC's agenda.  I've reorganized it a little (but couldn't get rid of the highlighting):
LLC's reps to Other councils

*          Library Council of WA - Lynn Kanne

*         eLearning Council - Aryana Bates/Tim Fuhrman
IT Commission - Andrew Hersh-Tudor

*         * CLAWS (College Librarians Across Washington State)/WLA - Greg Bem, Kate Laughlin

*         AEAC (Adult Education Advisory Council) - Mindy Coslor

*         BLC (Baccalaureate Leadership Council) - Mindy Coslor

*         Instruction Commission (IC) - Melinda Harbaugh; Aryana Bates

Other Organizations' reps to us:

*         Washington State Library Mike Buschman, Library Development Manager,

*         IC, Deb Gilchrist

*         SBCTC, Mark Jenkins

*         CLAWS, is that Kate Laughlin to us?

Jennifer