[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Website Question: Liaisons

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Tue Aug 13 13:33:08 PDT 2019

I serve on the eLearning Council as well as the Library Leadership Council, but am not an official rep for either group. You will find liaison info for the eLC on their council meeting agendas<https://sites.google.com/site/waelearningcouncil/meetings?authuser=0>.
Dawn

Dawn Hawley
Director of Library Services and eLearning
Bellingham Technical College