[LIBRARYDIR] Opportunities Abound! LLC Leadership Positions Available! Act Now!

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Sat Apr 13 10:57:12 PDT 2019

Colleagues:

Less than 2 weeks from now at our spring meeting at Renton Tech, Mindy and I will be proposing the new leaders of LLC.

Leading is a great way to get to really focus your strategic energies on promoting library initiatives systemwide.

Positions available:

Vice-Chair

Treasurer

Secretary

It is an honor to serve and your colleagues will mentor and support you as you grow.

Call one of Mindy or me for more details:

Nominating Committee (past 3 active chairs), Vivienne McClendon and Mindy Coslor, will present officers for nomination at the end of the spring meeting: Chair-Elect, Secretary, Treasurer.

Vivienne: Vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu<mailto:Vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu>

Office: 425-564-3056 cell 510-334-1572

Mindy: Office: (360) 416-7761

mindy.coslor at skagit.edu<mailto:mindy.coslor at skagit.edu>