[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Unique Opportunity/Position

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Wed Apr 3 10:55:02 PDT 2019

Please share this with folks who may not be on the CLAMS listserv.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D288FB.64E12050]

Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)*7662 Chanute Street NE*Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299