[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Position opening with Grays Harbor College - Dean for Transfer Education

Stan Horton stan.horton at ghc.edu
Fri Sep 28 14:38:30 PDT 2018

Just in case you know of someone.  This is a new position for GHC-and fills in a gap that has been evident for years.  We've had Deans of Work Force, Transitions, Library/E-Learning/Learning Support; this fills in the card hand and recognizes the changing demands on the Transfer curriculum and our faculty.

Feel free to apply if you are ready for a challenging job!

Stan Horton
Associate Dean, Library, e-Learning, and Learning Support Services
Grays Harbor College