[LIBRARYDIR] Moving on

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Mon Nov 26 16:28:50 PST 2018

Shellie,
You have been of amazing support through all of those adventures.  I'm
excited for you - all of the best in the journey ahead.

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201
*When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to
change ourselves - *Viktor E. Frankl - from *Man's Search for Meaning*