[LIBRARYDIR] Moving on

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Mon Nov 26 16:09:27 PST 2018

Shellie,

We will miss you terribly!  You were such a help to me when I took over YVC’s Voyager system with no training.  I could never have made it without you.  Thank you.

Best wishes in the new chapter of your life!

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director – Library & Media Services  ​
Yakima Valley College