[LIBRARYDIR] Computing printing

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu May 31 13:24:48 PDT 2018

I missed the last piece on non-campus users, sorry.
Again, BC uses papercut. We have only a single stand up computer which has a generic login which prints to the circulation desk. (15 cents per page copied).
[We have 24 open PC computers, 1 stand up/stand-alone catalog unit (no print capacity), 15 macs, and 36 units in our teaching lab.]
We do have a cash drawer, for which we do a daily deposit.
All persons using our single generic login can only print to circ and all must pay for those copies as that unit login is not connected to papercut.
FYI, we probably make less than $1 per day from that printing.
Vivienne