[LIBRARYDIR] Community printing - resending with new subject line

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Wed May 30 17:03:17 PDT 2018

We (LWTech) also have the Papercut system. There are two printers in the library and multiple throughout campus, which all run on the same network (meaning any computer on campus can print to the server and the job can be loaded at any of these printers, within or outside of the library). Students get $5/quarter that stacks over time (so if they don't use it all, they can spend it in the following quarter). If they want additional credit, they go to the bookstore and can buy credit vouchers. Employees have accounts tied to their departments with their own budgets.

For the public, the library has vouchers for small dollar amounts ($1) that can be given out. We don't get enough requests from the public to justify a more complex system/process than that.

Greg