[LIBRARYDIR] Computing printing

Jennifer Patterson jennifer.patterson at email.edcc.edu
Wed May 30 16:19:43 PDT 2018

Like Whatcom, Edmonds has a limited number of computers that community
users can use and they are not able to print from these machines. We use
Pharos for student printing, but our IT department has not been able to
find a way to provide access to community users without changing the way
the system is currently configured for students.

Jennifer

--
*Jennifer Patterson*
*Associate Dean*