[LIBRARYDIR] Uses of library fines and fees

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Tue May 29 12:49:46 PDT 2018

We do not charge fines but do generate revenue through rental of netbooks
and calculators.
We typically use it to augment the database budget or this year, streaming
media costs.  Other than that, we depend on those to replace office chairs,
buy new scanners, or generally pay for something that we didn't budget for
but would like to address before the year ends.

No boundaries!

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot