[LIBRARYDIR] B&N college bookstores

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Mon May 14 10:29:42 PDT 2018

We have challenges with materials to support studio arts classes (kits for
drawing and painting).

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot