[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Summer meeting - Emergency Management training/discussion

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Wed May 9 16:05:32 PDT 2018

On our campus, security led the planning and training.  We used some standards that I will try to find online versions and share. We have an incident command structure.  We have had several drills and a couple of real shelter-in-place and lock-down incidents.

We should talk about determining where to hide and the best escape routes.  We now have blinds for our big windows.

Mindy Coslor, Ph.D.

Director of Library Services