[LIBRARYDIR] IPEDS Data

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Wed May 2 16:26:27 PDT 2018

Greetings everyone, from ELUNA. I am about to attend a specific session on IPEDS and Alma Analytics. The folks leading this session are quite brilliant (I was just in another analytics session with them). I look forward to sending folks some information on this when I've gone through it-it seems like we're not the only ones who are thinking about streamlining data collection in Alma in this way.