[LIBRARYDIR] Study room booking system

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Mar 20 16:48:29 PDT 2018

Just some general info, but here are a couple of platforms related to scheduling.

25Live may be overkill, but it’s the room scheduling platform I’ve heard mentioned most often in the CTC’s:

https://corp.collegenet.com/products/scheduling/25live.html

It may be more of a campuswide solution, than a library-specific one.

For libraries, the LibCal module from SpringShare (LibGuides vendor) is one I’ve heard mentioned a few times, and I believe it might be in use in a couple of the CTC’s:

https://www.springshare.com/libcal/