[LIBRARYDIR] Study room booking system

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Tue Mar 20 16:21:48 PDT 2018

Good afternoon!
If anyone is using an electronic booking system for group study rooms,
would you please contact me?  We are starting to review options including
the Crestron panels which are used for equipment controls in all of our
classrooms.  We are specifically interested in an online reservation system
as well as touch panels that would be located outside each room.  Thanks!

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot