[LIBRARYDIR] faculty assumptions of students' research abilities?

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Wed Mar 14 10:42:19 PDT 2018

Thanks, Candice.

The article we remember is one where faculty overestimated students' abilities.  They assumed that because students are on social media and were "born digital," they were more competent than they actually are.  We remember a comparison of faculty perceptions and student competencies.  The article you sent is a more realistic perception.

I appreciate your help though!

Mindy

Dr. Mindy Coslor, Ph.D.
Director of Library Services