[LIBRARYDIR] Electronic Resources Project VOLUNTEER

Christie Flynn CFlynn at pierce.ctc.edu
Fri Mar 2 13:37:32 PST 2018

Hi all,

At yesterday's LLC meeting, the WACTCLC Exec Committee asked for a volunteer to work with Wade, Andrew, Candice and Howard on a short term electronic resources project. We are seeking someone to work with this team to look at the electronic resources we share across the state as well as what the CTC library priorities  might be around Electronic Resources.  We're hoping this group will be able to present a preliminary report that we can respond to at the April LLC meeting.

If you are interested in helping conduct a survey and analyze some existing data about what electronic resources we have, need, and how they are used, please contact Wade Guidry WadeG at bigbend.edu<mailto:WadeG at bigbend.edu> or me.

Thanks,

Christie Flynn