[LIBRARYDIR] LSTA Grant Budget update discussion

Goodwin, MaryAnn MaryAnn.Goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu
Thu Jul 12 14:44:24 PDT 2018

For those of you able to sign into our Zoom meeting at 3:0o pm, I've attached a budget document to help start our discussion today. . . please note that I am only offering it as a starting point-not the end point!

Talk with you soon,
Mary Ann

Dear Colleagues,

As you can imagine, finding the "perfect" time for this meeting was not possible.  I apologize in advance if I was not able to accommodate your schedule. . . However, if you are unable to attend the meeting, please let me know if you have suggestions on how to allocated funds for the project next year so I can include them in the discussion.  I can also schedule a meeting the last week of the month to review the revised budget with you before it is sent on to the WSL.

The proposed budget submitted last year is attached.  Jeff Martin indicated that our budget this year is limited to $50,000.

Mary Ann

Mary Ann Lund Goodwin, Ed. D.
Executive Director | CCS Libraries
Community Colleges of Spokane | 509-533-3820
maryann.goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu<mailto:maryann.goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu>

[CCS_color]