[LIBRARYDIR] AiA Grant Garners 18 Proposals!

Bates, Aryana Aryana.Bates at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Jan 19 19:42:48 PST 2018

Yay!

From: LIBRARYDIR <librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Vivienne Mcclendon <vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 6:11:18 PM
To: WACTC Library Directors
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] AiA Grant Garners 18 Proposals!

Deans,
Just spreading the great news that we have received 18 proposals for the AiA mini-grant.
If you were wishing you had volunteered to assist with reviewing them, you still have time!
Our review and calibration meetings are set for:
1/26 10-11:30 am
1/29 3-4:30 pm
1/30 11:30-1 pm

If you can’t stand the excitement and want to join in the fray, let me know and I’ll give you access to our GDrive files and rubric to assist in the process.
Great job everyone in supporting our teams!
Vivienne

--
Dr. Vivienne McClendon, Ph.D., MLIS
Dean, Library & eLearning