[LIBRARYDIR] furniture

Kennedy James kennedy.james at centralia.edu
Fri Jan 19 14:47:01 PST 2018

Over the last several years we've expanded our lounge seating quite a bit, including the addition of comfortable chairs that have a side table and power outlets - these have been immensely popular.  All seating/working areas have accessible power sources now.

We did a focus group and I'm attaching it because it's great info and our staff person (Franji Mayes, who is now with Department of Ecology) did a phenomenal job on it. :)

Kennedy