[LIBRARYDIR] Apologies for my absence

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Fri Jan 12 09:25:18 PST 2018

Cheyenne,
Bless you! We can only imagine what you are going through. Please be assured that you are completely absolved from any activities we are engaged in.
Please let us know what, if anything, we can do to assist you in this difficult time.
Sending you a big warm hug and positive vibes,
Vivienne

--
Dr. Vivienne McClendon, Ph.D., MLIS
Dean, Library & eLearning