[LIBRARYDIR] [External] Archives space?

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Mon Feb 12 16:41:16 PST 2018

We don't have an archive at OC either.  We do have a locked room with microfilm that we are also using for digitization projects of our special collections.  It currently houses historical copies of our student newspaper.   If someone needs access to these, we will open the room for them and they can use the scanner too.

Erica