[LIBRARYDIR] Archives space?

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Mon Feb 12 16:06:26 PST 2018

We are in the process of exploring what we may want to collect and manage
in the library.

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot