[LIBRARYDIR] Guided Pathways & Libraries Survey

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Fri Feb 23 15:29:26 PST 2018

Good Afternoon,

As part of our work for section 2.2 of the LLC  Work Plan<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f3f32IVpuwblCCuJO80LWxWMWNmGv1M9UUaoLlheq6M/edit?usp=sharing> (ensure pathways include information literacy instruction), we've created a Guided Pathways & Libraries survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe83lnrmLQs37BWAzZuOu2sfHem4FfFSHVG-p2MRjpuAQuyvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link> to help assess the current involvement of libraries in Guided Pathways initiatives across the state.

Please take a moment to complete this six-question survey.  Thank you!
Guided Pathways & Libraries<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe83lnrmLQs37BWAzZuOu2sfHem4FfFSHVG-p2MRjpuAQuyvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632