[LIBRARYDIR] Information request: Library board game collection

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Tue Dec 18 15:34:37 PST 2018

We have chess, checkers, Jenga, Pairs (kids card game) and just bought UNO.  Most were donated by library staff.

They are all library use only.  Chess is used more than any other game, by far.

We also tend to have a puzzle out most of the time, but especially around finals when we also break out the adult coloring pages and Legos.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D288FB.64E12050]

Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)*7662 Chanute Street NE*Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299