[LIBRARYDIR] Information request: Library board game collection

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue Dec 18 15:27:01 PST 2018

Hi All - I'm posting this message on behalf of Michelle Bagley at PCC:

Greetings!

I'm collecting some information about Board game collections at your libraries. Please see below for my questions:

1) Do you have a current board game collection that circulates?
3) What games do you circulate?
4) What has the response been to this collection?
5) How did you fund the collection? From your library collection account or another account?

Thank you and have a terrific holiday break!
--
Best,
Michelle

Michelle M. Bagley, MLS
(she, her pronouns)
Portland Community College
Library Dean
Phone: 971.722.4497
Email: michelle.bagley at pcc.edu<mailto:michelle.bagley at pcc.edu>
www.pcc.edu/library<http://www.pcc.edu/library>

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632