[LIBRARYDIR] A friendly chat on DOE’s OER grant (Aug. 7)

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Fri Aug 3 17:51:13 PDT 2018

Thank you for sharing your inquiries regarding DOE’s OER grant (see attachment). Per eligibility requirement, SBCTC does not appear to be eligible to apply for this grant. However, we would like to offer a chance for our Washington colleges to get together and have an open conversation regarding this grant opportunity. Come join us on

Tuesday, August 7 at 3 PM (Pacific)

https://sbctc.webex.com/join/bchae

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 924 183 108

Thank you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Boyoung

Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.
Policy Associate, eLearning & Open Education
bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu>
OpenWa<http://openwa.org/>|Open Attribution Builder<http://www.openwa.org/open-attrib-builder/>
OpenEd Support and Services<https://goo.gl/MZL9W9>