[LIBRARYDIR] Spring Agenda Updated

Aden, Cindy cindy.aden at sos.wa.gov
Tue Apr 3 22:13:57 PDT 2018

Vivienne,

Thank you for the agenda. I look forward to being there in person, but I really regret I need to leave after lunch. Looks like a very interesting agenda! I wanted to update your agenda, and apologies for giving you this information so late. We have had a series of events in the prison libraries in the past two weeks, and as a result my staff will not be available to give a report in person on Tuesday. They have asked me to update you on what we’re doing as part of my remarks.

Thank you,

Cindy