[LIBRARYDIR] Is anyone else angry about this????

Roduin, Cheyenne croduin at rtc.edu
Fri Sep 15 07:08:52 PDT 2017

THANK YOU WADE!!!!!
That helps immensely. Your clarification will go a long ways towards our anxiety of this.

Cheyenne M. Roduin
Library Director

[cid:image001.png at 01D13320.87630A80]

[cid:image013.png at 01D13320.87630A80]

3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056
Phone: 425-235-2352, ext. 5571
Email: croduin at RTC.edu<mailto:croduin at RTC.edu>
www.RTC.edu<http://www.rtc.edu/>