[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Is anyone else angry about this????

Waite, Amy AWaite at clark.edu
Thu Sep 14 14:01:50 PDT 2017

Hi,

The Orbis Cascade Alliance has been proactive about this change  and established a Authentication Focus Group to work with Ex Libris on implementation of this change to Internal User Authentication.  In
May 2017 there was a meeting where Ex Libris statement and in print on slide during presentation:: "No move [or phase out of Alma accounts with internally-stored passwords] before 2019".

There is quite  a lot of information about the options being explored that I can share although I can't share the January 2017 report drafted by this focus group.  Let me know if you want or some  discussion with members of that group.

Regards,
Amy
Amy Waite
Access Services Manager