[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Chromebook checkout forms?

Waite, Amy AWaite at clark.edu
Tue Sep 12 14:21:39 PDT 2017

Hi,

We have a mini information sheet that we explain (at least the highlights on the back!) and put in bags as due date reminder.  There is an  agreement that we have the students sign and keep on file until the netbook is returned.

For the ENL students who borrow laptop sets from the I-DEA grant program, we have a simplified info sheet and there is an agreement that they sign as well.

Regards,
Amy Waite

Amy Waite
Access Services Manager