[LIBRARYDIR] Fall LLC Working Agenda V2 is live- Finally!

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Sep 28 01:50:15 PDT 2017

Thank you, deans, for your collective patience!

I have a Version 2 Fall LLC Working Agenda up. <http://libraryleadershipcouncil.wikispaces.com/Fall+2017+LLC+Meeting+Agenda> http://libraryleadershipcouncil.wikispaces.com/Meetings+and+Minutes

Please let me know about errors or adjustments needed. I have linked it as a word doc and an interactive web page (see the word AGENDA). I have not checked all the links for the interactive web page but it can serve as a place to upload reports. They are currently the same, but I will make the changes to the interactive version. Give me 48 hrs to field comments and I will pull the doc version altogether.

Notably, you will see some significant blocks of time dedicated to some of our workplan groups and the ongoing Assessment in Action Grant project. I have a breakout period for groups over Day 1 long lunch. If you would like an additional work group listed there, please let me know. Group Leads: Please have a brief agenda for your workgroup activity/discussion. We can post those as the time approaches.

For day 2, we have activity time set aside for discussing campus priorities and developing a short list in relation to the AiA grant. Please note that you should bring a list of campus priorities and a strategic plan copy or web link for reference.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone and giving a BIG thanks to MaryAnn and Cathy for hosting us. See you all in Spokane (or online)!

Vivienne

Dr. Vivienne McClendon
Dean, Library Media Center
Bellevue College  |  425-564-3056<tel:425-564-3056>  | vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu <http://vivienne.mcclendon@bellevuecollege.edu>