[LIBRARYDIR] Off to "Greener" Pastures

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Mon Nov 27 11:25:49 PST 2017

Congratulations, Ahniwa!  I hope you will be very happy at Evergreen.  Please keep us informed on the goings on with the Academic Division of WLA.  I would still like to see our CTC librarians become more involved with WLA.

Thank you for all your contributions to LLC.

Mindy

Dr. Mindy Coslor, Ph.D.
Director of Library Services