[LIBRARYDIR] Off to "Greener" Pastures

Roduin, Cheyenne croduin at rtc.edu
Mon Nov 27 11:17:28 PST 2017

Congrats Ahniwa. What a great opportunity at an amazing place (got my undergrad degree there). And the library is fantastic -  I worked there all 4 years in many different positions. You have a great staff there and it's nice to hear you will be returning to your own backyard again. So happy for you and your family.

Cheyenne