[LIBRARYDIR] Alma and Primo currently down (as of May 13, 5:30PM)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon May 15 09:00:30 PDT 2017

Alma and Primo returned to regular service at about 8:30pm on Saturday evening.

So, it was about an 8 hour outage.

I haven't yet heard what caused the outage.

But ExLibris releases RCA's (root cause analyses) following all major product outages (https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Materials/RCA_Reports/North_America )

So, I'm sure they will publish one for this outage as well.

At this point, I couldn't speculate on the cause, but I expect, due to the outage severity, Ex Libris may put out some informal cause statement to the Alma / Primo community, on the Alma-L and Primo-L listservs.