[LIBRARYDIR] Library Degrees/Certificates

Goodwin, MaryAnn MaryAnn.Goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu
Wed Mar 29 12:01:15 PDT 2017

Spokane Falls Community College offers the online Library and Information Science<http://www.spokanefalls.edu/TechProf/LibraryTech/Home.aspx> program with a number of degree options available.
The program used to be part of the SFCC Library Division, but in the 2012 reorganization at CCS, the program was moved to the Human Services Department which is part of the Social Sciences, Accounting, Economics & Human Services Division.

Both SCC And SFCC libraries have two classrooms each reserved for information literacy instruction sessions led by library faculty.

Mary Ann
Mary Ann Lund Goodwin, Ed. D.
Executive Director | CCS Libraries
Community Colleges of Spokane | 509-533-3820
maryann.goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu<mailto:maryann.goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu>