[LIBRARYDIR] Overdue fees?

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Tue Mar 28 09:39:29 PDT 2017

Sorry.  That was supposed to go to Jeanne!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D288FB.64E12050]

Tim Fuhrman
Dean of Library Resources, eLearning, and Dev. Education
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College • 7662 Chanute Street NE • Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299