[LIBRARYDIR] ALMA and staffing

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Thu Mar 23 11:25:47 PDT 2017

I was able to support the following staff changes for spring quarter as we
start our migration -

   - The lead librarian is on 100% release from reference duties; she also
   will work 4 hours daily x 4 days/ wk for 8 weeks of summer.
   - Each of the other 3 librarians are released for 2 hours weekly for
   meetings/training
   - Our paraprofessionals in circ and tech services normally each work one
   evening per week at circ.  During spring quarter, we will backfill that
   with part time staff.

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot