[LIBRARYDIR] Hotel for LLC Spring Meeting (Reserve before April 5th)

McBurney, Melissa MMcBurney at columbiabasin.edu
Mon Mar 20 12:11:26 PDT 2017

I have 20 rooms set aside at the Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites (https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotels-in-pasco/best-western-plus-pasco-inn-suites/propertyCode.48159.html)  for Wednesday, April 26th and Thursday, April 27th.  The hotel is right across the street from campus and includes a full hot breakfast.

The rooms will be double queens and are $96 for single occupancy and $5/night for each additional person.

The rooms will be held until April 5th under Library Leadership Council.  You can call (509)543-7722 to make reservations.

If you prefer to stay somewhere else there is also a Red Lion right across the street or I can suggest other hotels.

Melissa
Melissa McBurney
Dean for Library and Instructional Support
Columbia Basin College
Phone: (509)542-4382 or x2382
email: mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu<mailto:mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu>