[LIBRARYDIR] Leg. Staff Question

Mark Jenkins mjenkins at sbctc.edu
Tue Jun 27 09:42:27 PDT 2017

Hi

One of our offices at SBCTC got the following question from legislative staff yesterday and I said I ask you all if you knew of any such rule - we do not.

Do you know of any requirement that if a public higher ed campus, in this case, a community college, has a campus library, that 500sqft must be used for a public library?

Thanks in advance for any knowledge you can share!

Mark

Mark Jenkins
Director, eLearning |Open Education
Coordinator, Accessible Technology Initiatives

mjenkins at sbctc.edu<mailto:mjenkins at sbctc.edu>