[LIBRARYDIR] Policies for faculty using LibGuides

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Fri Jul 14 12:20:01 PDT 2017

We don't let faculty create guides on their own.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D288FB.64E12050]

Tim Fuhrman
Dean of Library Resources, eLearning, and Dev. Education
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299