[LIBRARYDIR] Summer 2017 Agenda updated and available to upload documents

Roduin, Cheyenne croduin at rtc.edu
Wed Jul 5 09:20:20 PDT 2017

Good morning all.
I have had a change of plans unfortunately and cannot make it to Grays Harbor today or tomorrow.  I suffered a 3rd degree tear in my hamstring and I am stuck in bed until it can heal. I cannot drive and am on some heavy pain medicine.
I won't be able to take notes today but hope I will be able to rally tomorrow and take notes from bed.
In the meantime, can somebody else please be the recorder for this meeting in my absence? I have attached the template for this summer meeting and it is all laid out and just needs to be tweaked to match any last changes in the agenda. The items highlighted in yellow are the items that will need to be updated depending on who is attending and in what format. Everything is already set up for the minutes....it is just a matter of filling in what is actually being discussed. I will let folks know about tomorrow once I see how today goes.
I am sorry for this inconvenience and hope it is a great meeting.

Cheyenne