[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] handout for Baccalaureate Leadership Council

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Thu Feb 23 19:31:55 PST 2017

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for reminding us of the work we have already done.  I think as we start discussing our next steps as a consortium, these two documents are a good starting point.  One item we have already accomplished:

Provide simplified searching to all library resources
All students will be able to search shared and local, digital and non-digital resources with a single modern search tool.

There are other points that could be an LSTA grant proposal (information literacy or a demonstration of a courier service).  We could also take another run with the legislature for digital resources.  There is a lot of potential in that work!

Mindy

Mindy Coslor, Ph.D.
Director of Library Services
Skagit Valley College